A brief story
I’m a mathematician and programmer with interest in the creation of videogames and the application of numerical methods in realtime applications and data visualizzation.
Currently I’m working for MixedBag Games in Turin where I take care about math & physics stuff, but also I work on performance optimizations for heavy code.
I have a BSc in Science and Technology for Media at University of Rome “Tor Vergata” and a MSc in Computer Science in Computer Science at University of Turin.
Previously I worked with Mutabilis for 4 months in Rome, where we worked with DigitalTales to make porting some of their interactive tales. We also make a visualizzation tool for a traffic prediction model made by University of Rome “Tor Vergata” about the urban area of Rome.
I’m credited in the following games:
- Little Red Riding Hood ( Android ) : Digital Tales
- Jack and the Beanstalk ( Android ) : Digital Tales
- A trip to the Moon ( Android ) : Digital Tales
- Futuridium EP Deluxe (Apple TV, Windows, Mac, Linux/Steam OS, Nintendo WiiU) : MixedBag Games
- Futuridium EP Deluxe - Physical edition (PS4 and PsVita) : MixedBag Games
- Wheels of Aurelia (PS4 and XboxOne): Santa Ragione / MixedBag Games
- forma.8 (PS4, XboxOne, PSVita, WiiU, Windows, Mac, Linux/Steam OS): MixedBag Games